Sewell Premium "ThermoWood" Poly Shutters
When you need a beautiful, durable, and long lasting shutter there’s no better choice than Sewell Premium “ThermoWood” Poly Shutters.
Unlike wood that can crack, warp, or fade over time; Sewell Premium “ThermoWood” Poly Shutters stay beautiful for a lifetime.
Sewell Premium “ThermoWood” Poly Shutters has the look of wood, but uses a solid polymer man-made material to increase energy efficiency, durability, and stability.
- Sewell “ThermoWood” Poly Shutters, will not crack, chip, split or warp.
- Sewell “ThermoWood” Poly Shutters keep energy costs down with premium insulating materials.
- With aluminum inserts, the Sewell “Thermowood” Poly Shutter provides added strength and rigidity in the louvers and stiles.
- Colors: White and Off White
- Louver Sizes: 3 1/2″and 4 1/2″
- Hidden Tilt Rod
- French Door Cut-Outs
- Crafted with the finest solid Poly materials.
- Reinforced louvers and stiles
- Moisture and humidity resistant
- Insulates 65% better than wood
- Will not yellow, crack, chip, split, or warp.
- Fire Retardant
- Resistant to UV Rays
Sewell Custom Wood Shutters
Sewell Shutters does not order mass-produced shutter panels from some import warehouse. Our shutters are custom built in the USA for each individual opening, color matched to the existing décor and installed with precision.
One thing that is important to know is that our wood shutters are custom made from Basswood and Poplar wood, because they are the highest quality. We also use “tension pins” and “tension screws” to keep our shutters from drooping. They truly are the very best.